Re: [CBQ] [IllinoisCentral] Detained and threaten...

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] [IllinoisCentral] Detained and threaten...
From: "Dan" <dlgrobe@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:17:06 -0600
Metra/Amtrak platforms are for passengers only. Even if they are public
property they have limited access.

I wonder what the officer thought of you? And luckily he didn't say it either.

Dan
Support Our Troops
God Bless America
     Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 04:00:30 EST
     From: Aeolus3@aol.com
  Subject: Re: [Fwd: [StLouisRailfans] Fw: [IllinoisCentral] Detained and
threaten...

  In a message dated 1/8/2005 9:05:56 PM Central Standard Time,