Re: [CBQ] Litchfield question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Litchfield question
From: Scott Millick <smillick@wamusa.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:35:13 -0600
Not sure where those towns are as according from what I was told it went
from Herrin to Beardstown

At 05:32 PM 12/26/2004, you wrote:

>The Dinky (or as my dad called it, the puddle jumper) was my primary
>transportation to all the stations between Concord, Il and Christopher, Il
>that I worker as a relief agent/operator from 1951 thru 1952.  I still
>remember the musty, dusty smell of the passenger section.
>
>Bob

Scott K9SM
'God please save us from the Good People'

If you don't understand this you're part of the problem.

Remember other sayings

'You can't fix stupid'

'If you don't your know history you are doomed to repeat it'

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM