Re: [CBQ] Burlington Business Car

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington Business Car
From: "Bob & Marian Sorensen" <rksmes@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:13:24 -0600
From: <t.m.j@comcast.net>
To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 9:47 AM

> Hello,
>
>      I had the Digitrax TF-2 installed in mine which provided the
capability of controlling the Marker Lights on one function and the interior
lights on the second function. The decoder fit perfectly in the interior
bathroom (I think that is what it was). If I remember correctly, the
contacts up on top of the light bar had been isolated/insulated and soldered
onto and than the bulbs attached to the lighting function leads. I will have
my friend who did the actual install verify this and I will do a followup
posting.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM