RE: [CBQ] Branchline Pullman Passenger Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Branchline Pullman Passenger Cars
From: Bob Webber <zephyr1@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:33:44 -0600

BTW, From what I have been told, all  of the 10-1-2, 8-1-2 and 12-1
versions are out except for those that require the steam ejector/ice a/c
parts.  Aside from those specific cars (of which I know the AT&SF and the
D&RGW cars are in the group), the rest should be out.  It could well be
that what I saw was two of the 12-1's.  As I said, all I saw were two
different FW&D cars (which should be translated to mean "car names").

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM