Re: [CBQ] RPO's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RPO's
From: William Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:36:26 -0800 (PST)

--- John Trulson <norskeviking@msn.com> wrote:

> In case no one caught it, Walther's is now offering
> the 60" RPO in their Trainline name. It's on sale
> for 22.49 right now and in stock. I'll have mine by
> next week. I'm getting the undec version, but they
> listed all road names. Its in their 931-??? series.
> John Trulson

John,

Just so you are aware, this is not the same car that
Walthers was going to have Rivarossi do and that was
released in the four car sets. The Trainline car is
not as nice as the Rivarossi.

As someone mentioned on the list earlier, the tooling
will likely resurface through another manufacturer in
the future.

Bill

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM