[CBQ] RPO's

To: "BRHS LIST" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RPO's
From: "John Trulson" <norskeviking@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:25:37 -0800
Seal-send-time: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:25:37 -0800
In case no one caught it, Walther's is now offering the 60" RPO in their
Trainline name. It's on sale for 22.49 right now and in stock. I'll have mine
by next week. I'm getting the undec version, but they listed all road names.
Its in their 931-??? series. John Trulson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM