[CBQ] Kansas Branches

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Kansas Branches
From: "pcv333" <pcv333@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 07:32:48 -0000

     Would any CB&Q fan on this list know anything about the operations on the
CB&Q branch lines to Concordia, St, Francis and Oberlin, KS? The
information I'm seeking covers topics such as how many days per week did
CB&Q trains operate on these branch lines,  What types of locomotives were
used, how late did steam operate on these branches, who were the major
shippers?   The time period I'm interested in is 1950-1969 or essentally, the
last 20 years of the CB&Q. Any help or assistance in answering these
questions is appreciated.

                                                                       Patrick
Vana/Omaha, Ne.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM