Re: [CBQ] In Answer To Mr. Elliott

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] In Answer To Mr. Elliott
From: "harold huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:09:17 -0700
Mr. Elliott,
First, I have held my reply to see what was going to hgappen.  As a BRHS member
I thank you and am waiting for the answer from parties that have been
questioned.  I am a research librarian and have been stone walled by other
organizations I don't want this happening by my organization.  My big question
is why has not anyone involved spoken up??????  This is ripe material and I
would want to clear my name if it were me.  Are the higher ups trying to get
their story straight to come to us????  What is the hold up??????  I have been
in two other organizations that the higher ups were pirating money, using
position to influence etc.  needless to say I no longer belong to those
organizations.  What gives?????  Get off the dime board of directors and tell
your constituients what is going on, your silence is making you guilty.
Reqardless of what you think you can be voted out of the office you hold and
I'm sure there are provisions to recall you if these serious allogations are
not answered.  Yes, one of the persons in question has done many good things
for the BRHS, but if he has done wrong he is wrong!!!!  If he is not lets hear
his side.  Now, before you jump me I'm just a lowly member but would like
access to information and if it belongs to the BRHS that is me and not the
person taking care of it.  This is potentially a bomb that could explode and
ruin the BRHS, DEFUSE it board of directors or you may not be in that position
the next time around.  I would hate to see this reach the courts which it
appears it is headed that way, lets keep this between ourselves and save the
name of thye BRHS!!!!!
Harold Huber
Sheridan, WY