Re: [CBQ] Re: BRHS Archives

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: BRHS Archives
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:07:11 -0500
Bill, the best place I can point you initially is this website:
http://www.scantips.com/
He does a very good job of showing you the correct way to scan and what
everything means.
There is a lot of material here, but it's important before starting to
scan for archives that you understand all
the issues...because you can REALLY ruin an archive if you do it
incorrectly...it's basically worthless to
everyone.

After you read that, I'll be glad to do part 2!  :)

Cheers!

*::: computer security consultant :::*

            the pits - http://www.theuspits.com
castle graphics - http://www.castlegraphics.com