[CBQ] Re: BRHS Archives

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: BRHS Archives
From: clipperw@EarthLink.net
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 23:38:31 -0600
Jan,

Is there some guideline available for "CORRECTLY" scanning photos for
preservation? If so, I certainly would like to have it as I would like
to copy both my dad's and my old photos digitally. I have done some
using my scanner, but there may be something more that I should be
doing. I have both slides and b&w negatives.

Bill Barber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM