[CBQ] Re: open hoppers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: open hoppers
From: "jworones" <jworones@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:39:06 -0000

Thanks for the good info Tom!

Concerning the MDC Wisconsin Electric cars, they are in the newer tan
paint scheme and red logo. To get the original scheme as operated on
the Q you'd have to hunt down the Herald King Wisconsin Electric
hopper decal set. IIRC, MDC stopped making them awhile ago and with
Athearn/Horizon purchasing them recently we probably won't see this
car again for long time.

Any one know of a model that would be a good starting point for
the 'silverside' open hoppers?

Jeff Worones
Lake Stevens, WA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM