[CBQ] Re: Q Waycars - AMB Kits

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q Waycars - AMB Kits
From: "cbqgalesburgdiv" <cbqgalesburgdiv@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 00:50:50 -0000

I believe somewhere I saw this done, only not quite how you want it
done. Whoever modeled the waycar had instead drilled holes in the
carbody right by the marker lamps, then put a tiny lamp or LED
though the hole, probably gluing it in the hole. It made a very
convincing lighted marker light, only that model might have had
solid brass marker lamps that didn't have the miniature jewels for
the glass in them.

If you get Model Railroader magazine, this month's issue had an
article about fiber-optics. Hope this helps some.

Regards

Christopher

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "steve_wintner" <steve_wintner@y...>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> just a quick question for the modelling types. I am working on an
AMB

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM