[CBQ] re: BB30

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] re: BB30
From: "gaedgar66" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 20:27:10 -0000

Both in-print & o/p BB's show up at BRHS meets & of eBay; on the
latter I've seen them go from $5-20 depending on subj (2 complete
sets were sold 1 by 1 last week and several more are on now). I would
encourage BRHS mbrs (or their estates) to 1st offer them for sale on
this site of even better at our Spring meet's of Annual meet's (Sept)
so dyed in the wool CB&Q fans get 1st crack rather than dealers or
generic railfans.   Gerald

PS - you can also list your surplus Q items in the BRHS Zephyr for
free if a BRHS mbr; ditto for "wants".  Speaking of which, I just
acquired a beautiful undated/no location RPPC (real photo postcard)
of a Q steam shovel with crew.  Anyone have assignment sheets pre-
WWII showing which shovels were assigned to which area or division?
We have good records on wreckers but not on steam shovels and
piledrivers.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM