[CBQ] FS-Surplus Hoppers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] FS-Surplus Hoppers
From: "Dale DeWitt" <dcdewi@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:56:41 -0000

Several times I have been guilty of purchasing RR equipment only to
find when I got home that I already owned the identical piece.  Isn't
memory wonderful.  Anyway I would like to offer for sale the
following two duplicate surplus HO RTR items:

1.  Proto2000 CB&Q #194896 50 ton war emergency hopper.  Brand new
never out of box.  List price = $26,  paid $19.50 + tx.  Will sell
for $20 including US Postal Service shipping anywhere in the lower 48
states.

2.  Atlas NP #87140 70 ton ballast car.  New in box but the cutlevers
seem to be missing. These can probably be obtined from Atlas or easy
to fab out of brass wire. List price = $18.95,  paid $18.95 + tx.
Will sell for $20 including shipping anywhere in lower 48 states.

If interested please respond off-line.  If there is no interest, I
will renumber these cars and add them to the fleet.

Dale DeWitt
St. Louis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM