[CBQ] New e-mail address for Tom Mack

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] New e-mail address for Tom Mack
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 03:35:39 -0000

Just wanted everyone to know that I am between companies so I have a
new e-mail address:

thommack@yahoo.com

Also, if anyone is planning on coming to Cincinnati in 2005 for the
NMRA convention, please let me know. My layout is on the tour and
scheduled for running sessions for the Operations SIG. Any BRHS
members and/or CB&Q buffs are more than welcome - maybe we could
even hold our own mini-meet. Hopefully with my hiatus from work I
can get some much needed scenery completed as well as the new
section modeling Oregon, IL and the Mt. Morris branch.

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM