[CBQ] Re: 55 Ton hoppers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: 55 Ton hoppers
From: clipperw@EarthLink.net
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:35:21 -0600
Ken,

I don't have the "Color Guide", but would the old Varney outside brace
double door hopper car work? I have about 40 - 50 of these that I
purchased many years ago when I planned to build an HO coal train. They
are undecorated bodies only. I also purchased Lindberg trucks to mount
on them. I have not thought about what they are worth, but would be
willing to part with them if anyone is interested. I now model in O
scale so the Varney hoppers are no longer needed.

Bill Barber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM