[CBQ] 55 Ton hoppers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] 55 Ton hoppers
From: Brad Kobielusz <bkobielusz@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:33:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi all
 I see in Microscale they offer a decal for 55 ton
mineral brown hoppers.  I vaguely remember seeing
these when I was younger.  I believe they had the
everwyhere west slogan on the side and seem to be
parked by the sugar factory in Sheridan Wyoming.  Try
as I might I have not been able to locate a picture of
these.  Does anyone know of pictures  in existance.
Also are these the same car boady as the Atlas 55 ton
hoppers that are available?
 Thanks in advance
 Brad

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail