Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q/Deadwood Central Pictures?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q/Deadwood Central Pictures?
From: "harold huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:00:51 -0700
Jonathan,
I'll help on the 1st http://www.1880strain.com  I think this is their web site
if not use a search engine and hunt for 1880's train in South Dakota. They book
for sale, they take credit cards, and one can call.  By the way the Q narrow
gauge engine that went to the C&S is my favorite.  Gotta love 2-7-0 outside
frame locomotives and lo and behold the MDC outside frame comes very close to
that locomotive.  Also I belong to the Burlington Route Historical Society and
they recently had a Bulletin on the Hills.  To me the addition of Cambria, WY
the coal town that supplied thew Hills with coal made it worth it all.  But its
my favorite place!
Harold Huber
Sheridan Wy