[CBQ] Hubinger cars in the early 1960s

To: "BRHSlist" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Hubinger cars in the early 1960s
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:41:35 -0500
Someone on the list was once able to help me determine the accuracy of a
Walther's boxcar lettered for the Hubinger Company in Keokuk, Iowa.  I believe
it was a leased unit.  Thanks to Rob Adams, I have a photo of the plant from
much earlier with a number of tank cars in view, painted for Hubinger's but
with GATX reporting marks.  Does anyone have the kind of roster/encyclopedia
that mght help me determine what cars Hubinger's was leasing in the early
sixties, and if so what available kits might serve as good representations?
I'll worry about decals later.
Thanks.
Duncan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM