[CBQ] More about Scale Test Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] More about Scale Test Cars
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:12:55 -0600
During my recent study of the Corbin and Hardy book about the Keokuk and
Western, I noticed a copy of a form 1645 for train # 97 out of
Centerville, IA in April 1935.  Two very interesting set-outs were
included in the train.  CB&Q 204736 and 207989, both described as "Scale
Car" on the sheet, and both set out for Iowa Southern Utilities.

Neither of these cars is mentioned in BB#27 article about track scales
and scale test cars.  Might one of our list members know more about
these cars?

Kind regards, Rob Adams

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM