[CBQ] Hamburg Iowa

To: "CBQ-Yahoo-Group" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Hamburg Iowa
From: "Ken Currie" <currieken@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:03:44 -0600
Has anyone out there come across a photo of the Otoe Food Products company that
used to exist in Hamburg (also Nebraska City)?  I have three of the Otoe
reefers and would like to model the food plant, but have been unable to locate
any images.  Wasn't able to get over to the Hamburg library my last trip home
to SW Iowa, so am unsure if they have anything on file.  Any help would be most
appreciated.

Ken Currie

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM