[CBQ] Massive photo updates at Castle Graphics...

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Massive photo updates at Castle Graphics...
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:34:38 -0400
Some of you who have frequented my site may remember that the oldest
galleries did not have clickable pictures or anything.  Well, after
hours of work this weekend, ALL the CB&Q stuff does.

You will be able to tell by the dates & "new" tags, but all the old Q
galleries have been cropped, color-corrected, sharpened as well as avg
light overlaid.  You would not believe the difference between the images...

untouched (which was what was up before)
http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/thumbs/cbq-13_b4.jpg
refinished (now)
http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/thumbs/cbq-13.jpg

Now those nice red GP20s and Blackbird GP7s look almost like they're
right there with you!

As before, if anyone knows something about a location that I don't have
listed, or something I've done in error, please let me know so that I
can correct it...

Anyhow, enjoy!

--

*::: computer security consultant :::*