[CBQ] BA-10 baggage cars

To: "BRHSlist" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] BA-10 baggage cars
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:11:40 -0400
Hi group.
I'm finally getting around to building by BA-10 baggage car kit and realized
that I don't know what numbers these cars bore.  I checked Mike Spoor's book
but it only has the BA-11s and -12s.  My guess would be that they were in the
1400s from the picture, but I'd like to know precise number range so as to
number the car accurately.  As always, any help would be appreciated.
Duncan Cameron

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM