[CBQ] Re: Illini RR club Fantrips to Colorado

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Illini RR club Fantrips to Colorado
From: clipperw@EarthLink.net
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:45:22 -0500
Mike,

I actually rode both the 1959 and the 1960 trips, but did both in
coach. As you will recall, the second trip was one day longer because
we went to both Silverton and Farmington, NM on two separate days.
There were very few fantrips to Farmington. I believe that the Illini
RR Club ran several more trips to Colorado, but 1960 was my last.

Bill Barber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM