[CBQ] Re: Broadway Ltd 2-8-2

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Broadway Ltd 2-8-2
From: "bobyar2001" <ryarger@rypn.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:50:09 -0000

Could you provide us with a list of the Bowser parts you purchased to
make the Broadway Ltd. 2-8-2 into a Q O-4?  That might make the
project a bit less daunting.

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Florian Griessenboeck" <florian@v...>
wrote:
> Dear Ray,
>
> I have not yet started to add detail parts to the two 2-8-2's that
I have,
> but once I recieved the bill from Bowser I was not so sure if it
wouldn't
> have been better to bid on the Overland O-4 that showed up on e-
bay. I am
> going to add various detail parts for an Elesco and a Worthington
version.
> Regarding the boiler, you have to do quite a bit work to remove the
cast on
> pipes and replace parts of the running boards, turret, power
reverse,
> injectors, generator and so on. I have studied prototype photos and
came to
> the concludion that it's nothing that you can do in two wheekends.
But the

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM