[CBQ] Re: XM-32 steel boxcar colors

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: XM-32 steel boxcar colors
From: "Mark Mathu" <mark@mathu.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 04:29:13 -0000

I'm using an Accurail HO scale 40' AAR boxcar to represent a typical
CBQ 40' boxcar in the Way Of The Zephyrs / Everywhere West paint
scheme in the 1960s.  The boxcar body in the kit is molded in red
plastic... would it be more proper to paint the roof to represent
galvanized steel, or is a red roof more appropriate?

- Mark Mathu
http://www.greenbayroute.com/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM