[CBQ] Steam Fantrips 1960's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Steam Fantrips 1960's
From: "Paul K." <kozys@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:46:07 -0500
Greetings all,

I'm toying with the idea of putting together some sort of steam fan trip train
like those run out of Chicago in the 1960's on my HO layout, just for the
occasional fun and novelty of running this train.  No need to be specifically
accurate in the consist, as at this point I'm thinking of just presenting the
flavor of one of these runs, but was wondering in general what type of cars
would have been run on the actual, prototype steam fan trips?

Thanks . . .

Paul (Kossart) - "The CB&Q Guy"
Peru, IL  *USA*
Modeling 1960's in HO.