[CBQ] Moving back to Western Illinois

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Moving back to Western Illinois
From: "Ronald Peterson" <rcp95240@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:16:59 -0000
If there are any members who want me to go out in the greater
Galesburg area to take pictures of the Q, please let me know.

My parents were out last weekend for my daughter's wedding. Mom told
me that Dad's health was failing BUT she did not say how bad it was.
Right then & there, I decided to pack everything up and leave N.
California and move back to Woodhull, Illinois so I can be closer to
him.

So this Thursday, September 30th., Me and the two cats will be
driving back via the southern route (I-40). Never been on that
highway but I have heard that it is full of railroad (AT&SF) action.

Always,

Ron Peterson
rcp95240@aol.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM