[CBQ] Decal Project - Need photos of as-built paint schemes for early Q

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Decal Project - Need photos of as-built paint schemes for early Q diesel switchers
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:37:04 -0500
I would like to produce artwork to do decals for as-built paint schemes
for the early Q switchers.  I'm particularly interested in the EMC SW
and NW engines, but it would make sense to include any engines that wore
the early black scheme.

Are there any stenciling diagrams available that would assist?

Are there photos available of any of these engines in the early schemes?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM