[CBQ] Cab, backhead, boiler and steam turret detail for CB&Q S-2A 4-6-2

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Cab, backhead, boiler and steam turret detail for CB&Q S-2A 4-6-2 engines
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:37:22 -0500
I'm planning to re-detail a pair of  LMB S-2A 4-6-2 models and am trying
to acquire detail parts toward that end.  Can any of you suggest a
source of photos, drawings or other information that would aid my
efforts?  I have several roster shots of these engines, but nothing
shows sufficient detail of the upper boiler, steam turret, cab interior,
etc. to provide much guidance.   I plan to convert one to a Worthington
FWH, and re-do the other with Elesco FWH, but with correct piping
arrangements, etc.   I'd be delighted to compare notes with any modelers
having similar interests.  Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Rob Adams (1930's K-Line and B&NW modeler)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM