[CBQ] Searching For Bob Jack and Robert Milner

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Searching For Bob Jack and Robert Milner
From: LZadnichek@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:52:51 EDT
August 10, 2004

Dear CB&Q Friends - Reference Robert Milner's Letter to the Editor in the
Fall 2004 issue of "Classic Trains" commenting on Bob Jack's article on the end
of CB&Q steam power in the Summer 2004 issue, I would like to make contact with
both gentlemen. Perhaps, they both are members of the BRHS or this discussion
group. If not, perhaps, one of you will know them and can forward my Email
address to them. Thank you. Louis Zadnichek II

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM