Re: [CBQ] Locomotive Database

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Locomotive Database
From: William Ewinger <b_ewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:54:03 -0700 (PDT)
is the address given here a good on as i have tried three times to go to it and
my computer says it can't not find the page any help here?
bill ewinger

compwhiz80@yahoo.com wrote:
Hello all!

I'm lookin for help from anyone that would like to contribute photos
or send me updates or corrections to my new online database.  It
currently has over 102,000 road numbers in it with a "complete"
history of each unit. If you see any corrections that need to be made
or want to contribute photos. Please contact email me!

Temp search address.
http://geoserve.mine.nu/trains/search.html

Thanks,
Adam