[CBQ] New Quick Pic Book announcement CB&Q O-5 4-8-4 steam loco

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] New Quick Pic Book announcement CB&Q O-5 4-8-4 steam loco
From: "Tim Mulina" <bhirailsystems@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:39:04 -0500
Hello all, please pardon if you get this more than once.

The newest Quick Pic Book on the CB&Q O-5a/O-5b class locomotives is
expected back from the printer in the next week or so.

The book has 62 pages and 190 photographs. In addition to the photos
showing the details of this class, there is a 2 page brief history and
technical information of the total O5 class 5600-5635 (which includes
the O-5, O-5a & O-5b) 4-8-4 Northern type wheel arrangement.

We are now accepting orders for it that will ship upon it's arrival. It
is $17.99 + applicable shipping.

You can see the web site with pages from the book here:
http://quickpicbooks.homestead.com/files/cbqo5book.htm

All of the currently available CB&Q standard gauge titles are here:
http://quickpicbooks.homestead.com/files/cbqstdgauge.htm

And all other titles can be found from here:
http://quickpicbooks.homestead.com/

I want to acknowledge those on the list that helped with making sure
that the data I had was as correct as possible. Of special help were
Gerald Edgar, Terry Spirek, Bill Barber, Rupert Gamlen, Dan Hollis and
others who were willing to share their expertise on the Q. Also of great
help was the Burlington Route Historical Society's website. Without
their combined input, the history and technical specifications and many
of the photo captions would be a lot less thorough.

Thanks guys for your help. I hope this project turned out as good as YOU
hoped it would when offering your time

Regards,

Tim Mulina
http://quickpicbooks.homestead.com