[CBQ] Re: Burlington Van Truck and BWL 05

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Van Truck and BWL 05
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 07:42:54 -0700
Bcc:
Paul and others,

As nice as it would be to have a sound equiped 05, I personally think that
there are too many 05's on the market, aside from the fact that they are
pricey. I would much rather see someone comeout with a decent running S3
4-6-2 or even a 2-8-2, other than a USRA version.

It would be nice to see something other than the 05 or hudson, unless
someone does Aeolus with sound! I also wouldn't mind seeing any of the
smaller engines, such as the H4 2-6-0, R4 or R5 2-6-2, or even another
4-6-0. Wishfull thinking.

Ray Bedard
San Jose

>From: "cbq_k_line" <cbq_k_line@yahoo.com>
>To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Van Truck Coming From Walthers In HO/N Scales
>Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:32:31 -0000
>
>Great! One more model added to my want list...
>Now if we can only convince BLI or P2K to produce a O-5 4-8-4...
>

>--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Paul K." <kozys@i...> wrote:
> > Group,
> >
> > I was looking for something else and came across this at Walthers
>site.
> >
> > http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/221-30176
> >
> > Paul (Kossart) - "The CB&Q Guy"
> > Peru, IL  *USA*
> > Modeling 1960's in HO.

Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to ?Dig Yourself Out of Debt? from MSN
Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0407debt.armx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM