[CBQ] Re: Q Sunset 3RD Rail O Scale Hudson

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Q Sunset 3RD Rail O Scale Hudson
From: clipperw@EarthLink.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:40:13 -0500
This is in reference to my earlier post concerning the above subject.
Before some eagle eye writes to correct me, there is an error in my
letter to Scott Mann. No. 4001 was equipped with cab signal and a Mars
light before its last shopping in Denver in 1955. There is a photo of
it in Bulletin #33 in commuter service with that equipment. It is dated
1953.

Bill Barber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM