[CBQ] Review of 3rd Rail CB&Q Hudson Offering in O-Scale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Review of 3rd Rail CB&Q Hudson Offering in O-Scale
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:33:27 -0000
To CB&Q O-Scale and O-Gauge Fans:

I just learned of this offering from the OGR Forum.  Please note
that I am not a dealer, vendor, or manufacturer.  I am a BRHS member
and 3-rail O-gauge Q fan.

The 3rd Raildivision of Sunset models has announced both 2-rail and
3-rail versions of CB&Q Hudsons for MSRP of ~$1000.  Road numbers
#3007 #4000, & #4001 are offered.  It is unclear on their web site,
but I believe that all three are un-shrouded (I was hoping for at
least one Aeolus).

See your favorite dealor or check below for more detail:

http://www.3rdrail.com/reservation.html

CB&Q Bill

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM