Re: [CBQ] Suburban gallery cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Suburban gallery cars
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
I haven't built any of the Three Brothers cars yet,
but I have them and know what you are referring to.
According to Randall's diagram book, all of the cab
cars were built with toliets on the end opposite the
engineer's compartment.  Those small windows are on
the same side as the toliet with the toliet being just
to the right(towards the nearest end) of the window.
There are seats opposite of the toliet entrance and
that side has the full windows, so the car is correct.
 As for the ends being stainless steel, they are.  The
entire car body is stainless steel.  I don't have any
pictures really, except one that I got from another
list member that is basically a head-on shot of the
cab end.  I usually use pictures from the books that I
have, Olmsted in particular.

Hope ths helps!

Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@yahoo.com