[CBQ] Suburban gallery cars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Suburban gallery cars
From: "rmasten" <rmasten@cvalley.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:29:15 -0500
Has any one built the Three Brother cab car.  I have started bur I think there
is a error in the location of the small windows on the end opposite the
engineer compartment.  Look like they should be on the opposite side or the
same side that the engineer is sitting.  How easy would it be to fill the large
window and cut a new small window.

Was the ends stainless steel?

Does any one have good pictures that will deplete and I will pay the cost.
Also are there some good books that have the suburban gallery cars in them.

In the lower light housing did the Burlington have a mars light.

Thanks

Rodney

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM