[CBQ] Re: Existing Burlington Steam Locomotives

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Existing Burlington Steam Locomotives
From: "captmix" <tamix@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:07:46 -0000
John,

If you should be visiting Denver during your trip and maybe want to
drive south to see the Air Force Academy I live right near there.
Can see the whole Academy from our house.

I have a number of books dealing with the C&S and CB&Q. Also have
several CB&Q steamers under construction, Proto 48 of course.

If you should plan on coming this way would like to meet.

Tom Mix

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM