[CBQ] Re: Existing Burlington Steam Locomotives

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Existing Burlington Steam Locomotives
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 00:31:54 -0500
Seal-send-time: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 00:31:54 -0500
I truly thank you all for all of your tips ... I guess I should have clarified
myself.  I have already seen the steamers in Union, Mendota, Galesburg,
Burlington, Ottumwa, St. Joe, Golden, Williams, Childress, Wichita Falls and
Trinidad. In fact, I have drawn the dismay of my wife over the 5629 ...
whenever we are anywhere remotely near Denver, a visit to Golden is always in
order!

I'll let you know when I hit the road, most likely on the 12th of this month.
Would love to hook up with any fellow Burlington fans ...

Regards,

John Lewis
Palmyra, MO

PS - A big thanks to Dave Lotz for bringing the BRHS Company Store to the
Galesburg RR Days ...