[CBQ] Re: CB & Q Budd Passenger Equipment

To: bill.durham@transport.alstom.com,CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: CB & Q Budd Passenger Equipment
From: Don Zinnecker <dzinnecker@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 17:13:56 -0700
Bill, Sorry but I don't personally have photos of Budd cars that I can
sell to you.   However, I'm forwarding your message to the CBQlist, a
group of hundreds of CB&Q enthusiasts, including many BRHS members.
Perhaps some of them can help!?!   Could you let me know when your book
is available.   I'm sure many members of the CBQlist will be interested!
    Listers:  remember to reply to 'all'      Thanks,   Don

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM