Re: [CBQ] OLD BURLINGTON MOVIES

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] OLD BURLINGTON MOVIES
From: GEU30CG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 06:57:40 EDT
Hello-

I wonder if any of these films still exist?  The titles of the films almost
indicate to me that each of the films was less then a minute in length.  If you
look at the titles, they are almost more like a caption to what happens in
the film for a 30 second film clip.

Wouldn't it be interesting to have all the films available on DVD's?

-Darren Ferreter
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
geu30cg@aol.com

<<