[CBQ] CBQ & ATSF Interchange

To: "BRHSlist" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] CBQ & ATSF Interchange
From: "Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 07:21:37 -0400
Pepper, I'm putting this on the list because my message to your yahoo account
wouldn't go through.

My layout is actually based on Keokuk, Iowa which is the next sizeable town
south from Fort Madison.  The benchwork is built, the mainline in place, but
I'm still laying yard track and spurs.  As people often say, it's still the
Plywood Central.  I thought Fort Madison might fit the bill for you, but it
depends on how much traffic you want to reproduce.  I chose Keokuk because
of the limited number of trains per day (in my time frame 4 passenger, 5
freight (of different railroads), and 1 mixed).  If I can offer any other help,
please let me know.

Duncan Cameron

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM