[CBQ] Coaling pocket at Burlington, IA

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Coaling pocket at Burlington, IA
From: Christopher Meyer <burlingtonfan_89@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:53:22 -0700 (PDT)
 Does anyone have pictures or dimensions of the coaling station in Burlington,
Iowa? The Burlington Bulliten about Burlington show a few photos of the coaling
pocket, but none of the foundation and none which would give you any idea of
the size of the coaling station.

Any help would be appreciated, this is a fairly simple-looking structure so
I've chosen it to scratchbuild an HO scale model of, once I can get the coaling
station's measurements.

Thanks,
Christopher

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM