[CBQ] Icing facilities

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Icing facilities
From: James McDonald <jd_mcdonald@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:30:47 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have photographs or drawings of icing facilities used by the
Burlington (or know where I can get them)?

Specifically I'm looking for facilities at Galesburg and Burlington.

Thanks!

James McDonald

=====
James D. McDonald

"He made a lot of mistakes.  But he made mistakes in good directions, so
eventually he got to the right answers.  I tried to imitate him, but I found
out that it is very difficult to make good mistakes."  Goro Shimura

http://messenger.yahoo.com/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM