[CBQ] Rock Falls branch

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Rock Falls branch
From: "DHolschuh" <dholschuh@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 20:55:20 -0000
Hey fellas this is my first post in this group. I'm trying to
gathers up some information on my hometown branch through Rock
Falls,Illinois. When was QX tower removed in Sterling any idea. Also
what was mostly the type of power used on train #93 and # 94 in the
mid to late 60's. How big was the yard in Rock Falls ? Also does
anyone out there have any photos of the depots in Harmon,Amboy, West
Brooklyn and Paw Paw. Thank you for your time.

Dustin Holschuh
Rock Falls,Il 61071

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM