[CBQ] Obtaining a Copy of Corbin's Steam Locomotives of the Burlington

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Obtaining a Copy of Corbin's Steam Locomotives of the Burlington
From: "rgs4550" <rgsfan@ili.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 14:19:55 -0000
Hi All,  Was reading the Emails about the subject book.  I believe
there were two printings made by Mr Corbin.  Both of these printings
are of good quality.  After that Bonanza reprinted the book.  In
general, the picture quality in Bonanza reprints is significantly worse
than the original.   If a person wishes to obtain a used copy I would
encourage them to log onto Abe Books   www.abebooks.com/    and do a
search by author.  I just did and there are 47 copies of the subject
book available thru dealers listing with Abe Books.  Prices for the
Bonanza reprint start at $15.95 while the lowest price for an original
or second printing was $24. Regards, Don Smith

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM