[CBQ] Zimmermann Zephyr Book is Out

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Zimmermann Zephyr Book is Out
From: "baton580" <rplaehn@cox-internet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:31:41 -0000
Just picked up a copy of Zimmermann's 'Burlington's Zephyrs'
yesterday at my area hobby shop. A very informative and well
illustrated book without being a tech manual.  It is should be a
good read for Q fans and folks with a general interest in the
passenger train.  I finally know when, where and why some of the
more obscure Zephyr's ran.  It is also nice to purchase a quality
book which costs less than the usual $50-60 that many railran books
now command.

Bob P.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM