Re: [CBQ] Photos posted to CBQ list

To: <CBQ@Yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Photos posted to CBQ list
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 14:55:34 -0400
I should add to this that all photos (CB&Q related) posted to the Yahoo groups
eventually get moved to the BRHS gallery, it's a
much better format for viewing photos as you can see thumbnails for everything,
and view full size if you click on it.  The
address for the BRHS gallery is

http://www.burlingtonroute.com  > Gallery

Cheers!

Jan