[CBQ] Photos posted to CBQ list

To: <CBQ@Yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Photos posted to CBQ list
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 13:19:22 -0500
We just experienced a situation where Jan Kohl (the keeper of the BRHS Photo
Gallery) was just too doggone efficient and moved photos from the CBQ list
photo/file area to the BRHS Photo Gallery too quickly causing some concerns.
Jan, John & I have conferred and have agreed upon a plan to keep images on
the CBQ list site for at least one full month before they are removed.  Jan
can copy them to the BRHS Photo Gallery as quickly as he has time, but will
only delete images once a month from the prior month.  So on May 31st  he
will remove images that were loaded prior to April 30th .

Dave Lotz

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511